Duck in a tub

jldorrington

I dont know if this will help but i have included a pic of the snowman in the bath that i did a couple of years ago. I poured my white layer, added my shreds. Then I would carefully zap it with the heat gun to settle them down some what so you loose the coconut effect. HTH

Paula

post-2730-139458417091_thumb.jpg

I dont know if this will help but i have included a pic of the snowman in the bath that i did a couple of years ago. I poured my white layer, added my shreds. Then I would carefully zap it with the heat gun to settle them down some what so you loose the coconut effect. HTH

Paula

oh man thank you soooo much that looks so much easier then a fork lol... thats perfect i'll try that on the ones i already have with the white layer and coconut... hehe you should see my fridge its got a HUGE bag of white soap shavings in it only way to keep them seperated... being in the fridge won't screw up my soap right? lol

Ok people you win #2 it is but thanx to paulaR we have an easier way to do it now thank goodness

they are too cute! Try using a hand mixer instead of the stick blender, it will give you more play time...or... Let your white cool til it's just about pourable...keep stirring the skin back in... then just pour from different heights to get the 'wave' look.