? about Golden Wax

Anyone out there ever use Golden Wax 415 from soycandlewax.com? I have always used EcoSoya and had no problems but my supplier jacked the price up so much that I need a new alternative. This place sells a case of this stuff for 1/2 of what I usually pay, so I'm suspicious! Any input?

Mama:embarasse

I use it and like it. I am having to get it from Millcreek now cause my local supplier stopped carrying it. :cry2: So, I dont think I will be useing it for much longer as I have to start testing some local soys. The cold and hot throw is awesome. It frosts like crazy if you use no additives, but I dont mind as I dont color my soy. It has to be poured cool & slushy, and as long as you pour it at the right temp, it sets up nice and smooth. I havent had any problems with wetspots, except in JJ's and only a couple of scents did it to me. I read lots of info here on the board about 415, and continue to do so. EZ Soy is 415, MC Soy is 415 also, so you can search those too. HTH! :wink2:

I dont use the 415 but I do use the Golden Brands GW 444 and its great.

I use these folks for my wax and it is even a little cheaper that what the above company is charging you. This is the company:

www.soycandle.com this is a direct link to the GW 415 page:

http://www.soycandle.com/product_info.php?products_id=4014

I have been buying from these folks since I started doing candles and

their service is outstanding along with their prices.