OMG!! GraNdMa's SWinGin' EgG NoG!!

Candlegurl

I am on CLOUD NINE!!! Nachelle emailed me last night...THEY ARE BRINGING IT BACK!!! (I guess all my emails and whining WORKED!!!!) She said they couldn't find anything that even came close. So they'll slap on a warning label or something about the low fp. It should be in in a couple of weeks! My holidays are back on track!!!

Today I'm going to be mixing up the last of my oil from last year...and making room for my BARREL FULL! Yippie!!:yay: :yay:

(Now I just have to figure out what to do with all the Egg Nog fo's I have sitting around here from my quest to find a replacement! :shocked2: )

Stacy

YAY! Wonderful - now I don't have to hoard the last little bit just for me.

The flashpoint was really really really low, so I made sure I was careful about where it was stored, didn't light any matches around the bottle ;) Never had any problems with it - it wicked and burned like a dream, even in my pain in the patootie balmorals.

What does this FO smell like? And what was the reasoning behind them pulling it out of their lineup? I don't recall but I do know that everyone raved about it. ;)

Izzy, it smells JUST like the real thing IMO. I made a batch last year and had them all put away and my neighbor came over and wanted some of the "eggnog that I'd made". I had a time telling her it was candles. She finally believed me once I pulled the candles out and let her smell them. Glad it's coming back!! :cheesy2:

OMG :shocked2: You people have just scared the crap out of me!!!!!! I store my FO's in the laundry room in a shelf above my washer and dryer - gets kinda warm in there. As I'm reading these posts about flashpoint, it suddenly dawned on me........ YIKES!!!!!!

.......off to find a new storage spot.......

OMG :shocked2: You people have just scared the crap out of me!!!!!! I store my FO's in the laundry room in a shelf above my washer and dryer - gets kinda warm in there. As I'm reading these posts about flashpoint, it suddenly dawned on me........ YIKES!!!!!!

.......off to find a new storage spot.......

Glad you saw this post before you had a mishap.

I guess I'm just going to have to buy some of this FO and see for myself what the hype is about this FO. It sounds like its a BIG time seller and keeper:D a question though? Where would one actually keep this FO to avoid any mishaps? I ask, because I don't have a basement. I live in OH so in about 1 month the heat won't be a factor, but this summer its been in the High 90's and I'm just wondering what I would do with it then?

Guest ShellyRobyn

It was a great seller for me last year. A perfect eggnog FO! I have a couple tins leftover from last year that I sniff every once in a while and they still smell as wonderful as they did last November! :cheesy2:

These are my 4 MOST favorite...but I use lots more...don't know how many you are looking to buy. BTW, I use soy.

:drool: Grandma's Swingin' Egg Nog -Goes without saying...;)

Amish Harvest-Great spicy scent

Buttermint Candies (For an awesome candy cane/winter scent)

Home for the Holidays (There are mixed reviews on this on this board-but it was a bestseller for me last year)

hth, Stacy