What is the BEST coffee/cappucino type scent youve found so far??

joyofsoycandle

Fresh Brewed Coffee From BCN. Just because it smelled exactly like coffee and I could use it in blends to make anything (cafe mocha, vanilla latte...)

I tried a lot of coffee FOs and that was the only one that smelled like the real deal to me.

I couldn't get the Fresh Brewed Coffee from BCN to throw in my soy. Cold throw was excellent...but nadda on the hot throw. :embarasse Stacy

Ditto for me!! I loved the fragrance too so I was very dissapointed that it wouldn't throw.

ICS has a plain coffee scent called Coffee Bean that throws in soy great and Supplies4Candles has a great caramel frappachino that is great in soy too.

I dont know how much of a coffee scent this is, i think more of a dessert, but I poured creme brulee from BCN last night and I am not sure if I like it or not. :undecided

this is nothing compared to a coffee scent. creme brulee, imo reminds me of twinkie's:undecided I like it though, and so do some of my customers.

I'll throw this one out there. Robert @ Taylored Concepts has a new scent, don't even know if it's listed, called Starbucks. It is absolutely the best coffee I have ever found. I bought 8 #'s because sometimes you just know when you have found a winner!!!!! Pour @ 10% in 6006. My customers love it.

Originally Posted by Candlegurl

I couldn't get the Fresh Brewed Coffee from BCN to throw in my soy. Cold throw was excellent...but nadda on the hot throw. :embarasse Stacy

Ditto for me!! I loved the fragrance too so I was very dissapointed that it wouldn't throw.

ICS has a plain coffee scent called Coffee Bean that throws in soy great and Supplies4Candles has a great caramel frappachino that is great in soy too.

I could not get BCN's Freshed brewed coffee to throw in soy either!! It smelled soooo good cold but NO HOT THROW AT ALL.. :tiptoe:

I was so bummed!:embarasse

I have never tried ICS , but I may have to now!!