Any good Tips for Bottling Thick Bases

Candle Man

Some bases like FBB and some lotions I put into ziip lick bags and then cut a hole in the corner and squezze the stuff into the jars. I use powells so the corners can be fussy. I knock it a few times on the counter to get it all level.

:)

Usually they are kinda runny because of the heating...Mine are anyway..Head, add any "stuff' you wanna add, then pour right in..I do use some small kitchen funnels..But I haven't ever had a problem..w/lotion or shower gel bases...

Hey hun,

Just heat it up (I use a double boiler) add what you want... stir it up really good... I've used a measuring cup if it's liquid enough it works great. Just pour it right in the bottle now if you have a tiny bottle using a zip lock will work a lot better. If you get up the nerve to try it from scratch i know of a really easy recipe for beginners I could point you in the direction of. Good Luck

HUGS

I use the same method as Glowlite, works great, and no clean up, just toss the zip lock baggie into the garbage.

Ditto..just make sure you get the nice thick ones..freezer bags... I had a bust out..on one of the cheap ones..man that was a mess. :(