My mottle worked!! WOOHOO!!!

Margaritamama

....not allowing myself to get discouraged, I try again. This time I use the same wax, 1 Tbsp stearic, and I make up 1 oz of FO mixing Peaks Key Lime and Fresh Baked Pie Crust. And this is what I get.......

When I saw this baby come out of the mold, I let out an almighty WHOOPEE!!!!!!! Just the mottle I've been looking for. Don't know what the difference is between the two, but oh well, at least this one mottled.....

post-1101-139458379788_thumb.jpg

....not allowing myself to get discouraged, I try again. This time I use the same wax, 1 Tbsp stearic, and I make up 1 oz of FO mixing Peaks Key Lime and Fresh Baked Pie Crust. And this is what I get.......

When I saw this baby come out of the mold, I let out an almighty WHOOPEE!!!!!!! Just the mottle I've been looking for. Don't know what the difference is between the two, but oh well, at least this one mottled.....

OMG that is such a pretty green.

I tried to make the experiment as equal as possible, so I cooled them both down in the same way. On my countertop, in the same place, at the same time of day... Go figure????

I was so excited at how the green turned out. I just used the color diamonds. One bright green, and one yellow!