Favorite FO Combinations

TartAddict

One of my favorite blends (that I kept *meaning* to make more soap in) was Angel + Lovespell. It smelled so good. I got so far as testing it in candles - threw GREAT. But am a sloppy note taker when it comes to wick testing (don't ask how many times I've had to start all over - I never learn). But good combo.

the only ones I've actually mixed together are Peaks Vanilla Passion and Jasmine, and OMG I'm lovin' it, I call it "vanilla jazz". :D

Other than that, I've had some really good mixes from just burning two separate candles, but can't think of them off the top of my head. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! These blends sound wonderful!

Here are some blends that I have experimented with and ended up loving:

Oregon Trails Jasmine/BCS's Vanilla Extract/Oregon Trails Egyptian Musk

Oregon Trails Chai Tea/MMS's Ginger Milk/BCS's Vanilla Extract/SW's Lait Sucre - this blend makes an awesome pumpkin scent.

Lavender essential oil/Oregon Trails Victorian Violets - makes a clean, crisp lavender scent that isn't medicinal smelling.

WSP's White Tea/MMS's Ginger Milk

WSP's Black Raspberry Vanilla/MMS's Chocolate Mousse - makes a real nice chocolate covered berry scent.

MMS's Chocolate Mousse/Spearmint e/o

MMS's Chocolate Mousse/MMS's Coconut (can you tell I like chocolate?:D )

SC's Cucumber Melon/Oregon Trails Lilac - I saw someone else post this blend on one of the forums I frequent and even though it sounds strange, I tried it and I must say, it's absolutely lovely.

SOS Sandalwood/SW's Vaniglia del Madagascar - a real sexy man scent.

BCS's Vanilla Extract/Spearmint e/o

MarieJeanette

• 1 year later...
I have one to add ... and everyone's lovin it ... I made a 3oz batch to test:

1.25 oz Snowtop's Green Apple (www.candlesupplys.us) +

1.75 oz Just Scent's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar (www.justscent.com) = Da Bomb

I named it Apples & Brown Sugar. Awesome in 50/50 soy blend at 8%. I'm adding this one to my fall lineup.

YUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!:D

• 2 months later...

After reading this thread I had to try a couple of these mixes~ well, I had to improvise :undecided . I did a Ms. Randy's Vanilla Bean (WF) and Jasmine (Peak) blend and a Cranberry Fig (Flickers) and Eggnog (BCN). They both smell awesome. Can't wait to see how they burn! Thanks for the ideas :smiley2:

1/3 of each- Cinnamon, Spruce and Fr. Vanilla- all Peaks. It's a wonderful Christmas FO!:wink2:

Per your terrific idea, I just mixed French Vanilla with Sugared Spruce (both from The Candle Source). If I leave it like this, I'm going to call it 'Rocky Mountain Snow'. I'm trying to decide if I want to go ahead with the cinnamon in it, or if I'm really past making new Christmas stuff at this point.

Darbla