Air Freshener Blanks - Soaked

Bev

I scented a few of my auto air freshener blanks last night but I think I may have overdone it on the FO! :undecided They still feel slightly wet this morning. I've never done these before so I'm wondering ... are these ruined or will they eventually dry? Thankfully I didn't scent too many so if I did ruin them it's not TOO big a loss, but still ....... :cry2:

I got mine from Bell and Company Traders: http://www.bellandcompanytrader.homestead.com/products.html

$4.00 a dozen, which includes shipping. I painted the FO on with a small craft brush. The day after I painted on the FO, they were still a bit wet, but this morning when I checked them, they had absorbed the FO and are now ready to package.

I don't know how they will sell for me yet ... I'm going to try selling them at a craft fair in November. I thought I'd set a couple dozen out and see how they do. If they bomb, my friends and family will be getting them as stocking stuffers this Christmas!! :smiley2: