Grandopening Results

nayla40

Hi everyone

I just got home from the Opening.Im totally exhausted lol ..But tis a good tired :-).. The first hour was slow. The second hour Little Addison came to visit me :-) she is getting so big everyone today she is 5 months old . :shocked2: Can you all beleive that ? sighhhh. When she was there I had my first customer :-) I sold 17 dollars worth of product:yay:Yaaaaaaa.. Then on the third hour I had another customer sold $20.00 Same hour another customer and sold $113.00:drool: lol I thought wholly cow wow Great!.. throught out the day I sold some more. The total from selling was $180.00.. Not bad for the first day..:yay: I hope I do just as good tommorrow or better as I did today.. It was fun being in my own shop and doing what I enjoy doing.. I thank you all so very much for standing by me and helping me throughout all this. And a Special thanks to Scented:-) Girl thank you so much for pushing me and getting me back on track when I needed it. And also Cindy , Leslie,sure42, elisabeth(for supplies I needed) was sure great to see in the classified at the right time. Tanya,and Sara for patting me on the back when I would post pics of my product(that ment alot) Just because I think your stuff is great and your candles were the first one I saw when i came to this board.:-) My special buddy,(you always seem to know when to pm me. It always brighten my day and for helping me out when I needed that fo so badly thank you thank you. Also a special thanks to Alan and Nachelle and this board your all a great bunch of Freinds.Tommorrow is a new day so I better get to bed . Night night everyone and sweet dreaming ..Remember Dreams do come true:-) thank you Nayla40

Whooo hoooo!!! :highfive:

Girl I bet you're exhausted and I hope you slept well :D How'd the party go? I'm thrilled for you on your first day and I hope each day continues to produce more and more profit for you! It's all soooooooo very exciting seeing you take your journey :D Keep us posted how things go and stay on top of your product lol ;)

Congratulations and even though the numbers may not be what you dreamed of...think of how many people came into your store. I saw on tv a few weeks ago when Home Depot first opened they only had 3 people in their store. Good luck and keep us posted!