MMMM....Smells SOOOOO Good!!

Hi All,

I don't know if any of you have ever tried this before, but I was making Love Spell candles and I have NG's Vanilla Silk going while I was making the other candles. Those 2 scents together smells ridiculously good!!!

I have now decided that I am going to try to mix the 2 scents in one candle. I don't know if it can be done, but I am going to try it. I now have 2 5oz. Vanilla Silk candles burning and 1 mini muffin Love Spell tarts burning together and it smells GREAT!!!

I got the Love Spell from Candle Chem! I just wanted to let you all know that someone needs to try those 2 smells together. They smell lovely!! :drool: I didn't know that as I was making the candles that it was going to smell that way but this scent is really to be reckoned with! LOL!

Veronica:grin2:

Well, I don't now if there are any do's and don'ts for FO mixing, but I do it all the time..... Sometimes things just belong together. I mixed strawberry/vanilla, which smells just like strawberry icecream; and vanilla/lemon pound cake/fresh baked pie crust, which smells just like a lemon meringue pie :) Oh, and I love coffee and vanilla - mmmmm latte's........

I am definitely going to be mixing those 2 scents together. It also smells like it could be added for a soothing Holiday scent! It's not piney at all but it feels like you're sitting by a warm fireplace watching TV or reading a book drinking hot chocolate!

Veronica