Is there a shelf life to soy wax?

Could someone tell me if there is a shelf life to Enchanted Lites soy wax? Or any soy wax? The wax itself, not the candle. I have about 200 lbs of EL wax that I bought 2 years ago and never used and was thinking about selling but wanted to make sure it was still ok. As far as storage, it's been stored with my other waxes with some varying temps but nothing to extreme either way. I also should mention that I repackaged it into ziplock bags after I bought it.

I also have modifier (quite a bit) bought at the same time. Now, the some of the modifier has turned a yellowish color but most is the same as the day I bought it, is it still ok? Also would like to know about the stabilizer (I think its just steric) does it have a shelf life?

I'll be using gw444 in the future so I figure knowing the shelf life is a good thing. My other wax doesn't hang around long enough to worry about.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Thanks silvermoon,

It kinda seems to me that soy is soy (although I could be wrong, didn't mess to much with it in the past) and if one would have a "best if used by" date then all soys probably have some sort of expiration .. which includes the EL wax. I did contact the supplier but didn't get to much of a straight answer.

I wouldn't dare try to sell this .... so, what do you do with 200+ lbs. of soy wax that's possibly outdated? hmmm, must have had more money than brains when I bought this stuff!

Thanks for the info!

Make some candles with it. That's what I'd do. You are the person that can best answer your questions. (not trying to be snarky - pls don't take it that way) No better way to know than to try it and see. If proves to be good wax, (and modifier) and someone wants to buy it, then why not sell it.

eta: Sounds like you stored it, with care, so it may likely be good wax.

Hi. I honestly don't think it will really matter. I have some 415 that is almost 2 yrs. old and except that I can see some frost on the flakes before melting, it melts and makes the same candle it always did. If you test and it burns well and you're satisfied with the candle, I wouldn't worry about the wax age when making and selling. After all, the candle isn't 2-3 yrs. old. Now if you were eating it...lol. Jmho. Beth

Thanks everyone for responding,

I made a few candles and honestly, they seem fine. I can't tell about the scent throw just yet, but the wax seems as good as the day I bought it. I will go ahead and sell it but will take your sugggestions about letting the buyer know the date I purchased the wax. I feel that is the honest thing to do.

Thanks again for responding to the post.