do you like 4630 or 4627?

I am trying to decide whether or not to try IGI's comfort blend (4627). I have tried the harmony blend (4630) and like it A LOT! I was wondering if any of you had preferences one way or another. I am an "explore all your options before jumping in" person. I value your advice! Thanks!

I personally DO NOT like the comfort blend. I could never get it to throw well enough for my liking. I could get a great burn, but no throw. There are several on here who use it and love it.

I just switched to 4630. It can be a pain to wick because it tends to smoke if even slightly over wicked, but when it's right, IMO, it kicks booty!

i tried mixing harmony blend with naturewax soy...great burn, great appearance, but had lots of wet spots. I know that mixing can be a good solution sometimes...but don't waste your time with the one i did! :D

This is the ONLY container wax that I use. I think it's an awsome wax. The scent throw is wonderful both hot and cold. No repour and the wet spots aren't too bad if you pour at the right temps. It is very messy to work with but VERY worth it. :)