Any suggestions or recipe?

RXCMAS

Well, I guess you all know, I am new here. I picked up some melt and pour soap. I want to make good bars of soap. I was thinking about ordering some "Sweet Pea" FO and dye. What do you think of that? I know i can't do much with the melt and pour soap. But i am open for suggestions or any other recipe. Thank you.:cheesy2:

oh you can do a lot with MP!

I havent even attempted CP yet... I do so much with the MP, I am not really into the more decorative stuff, but I add add lotsa extras to make it special.I tested a lot of bases until i found the best one (for me) to hold the extras without losing lather/hardness.. I make all kinds of MP soap, a lot of botanicals.. like oatmeal milk and honey, green tea,sage and lemongrass, cucumber eucalyptus etc..so far I have had great luck with ading thigs to make it special without ruining the whole batch:laugh2: .

Just remember there is a whole world of Mp bases out there.. plain,goatmilk, shea .cocoabutter,etc.... you can do a lot of cool stuff!