Let 'er Rip!

Grumpy Girl

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments! It really, really helps to have other folks look it over. I've taken some suggestions, tried them out and love them, so thank you!

What I'm really enjoying is the fact that people are getting my dry and warped sense of humor. I definitely wanted GG to be an opportunity to cut loose with my alter ego, and I'm so glad you guys are enjoying it.

For those that asked, yes I took my own photos. Eventually I want to reopen that portion of the business as well with a concentration on product photography for crafters and suppliers. The photos on my site were shot using a crappy point and shoot digital and tons of tricks to fool it into thinking it was a baby Nikon SLR. It wasn't easy, believe me. One of these days I'll get my pro gear back.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Grumpy -- ordered off your website last week (got the product yesterday cuz of all the snow we got - delayed EVERYTHING) because the site is truly awesome! I showed it to my hisband yesterday and he got a kick out of it as well. It's so rare to find a sense of humor online - or at least people who aren't afraid to show their less than PC side.

I think that after my current supply of B&BW stuff is gone I've found a new love.... :D Now if you'll just carry Orange Ginger (like B&BW) I'll be yours forever........ :bow: