Let 'er Rip!

Grumpy Girl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had to ask, LMAO. Love the site. I did not eyeball everything, but I caught this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately 12, 1 inch bars.

The comma is incorrect. Reword as this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately 12 1" bars.

or this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately twelve one inch bars.

Personally I don't think using the word "each" twice in such close proximity flows well. I'd say "Our logs of soap weigh approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each, and will yield approximately twelve one inch bars." JMO! :D

Grumpygirl, you have a winner! It's perfect!!

Or... yield approximately 12 1-inch bars.

Or better yet ... yield approximately a dozen 1-inch bars.

You had to ask, LMAO. Love the site. I did not eyeball everything, but I caught this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately 12, 1 inch bars.

The comma is incorrect. Reword as this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately 12 1" bars.

or this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately twelve one inch bars.

I love, love, love your site did I say love your site enough times..:tongue2: Great job on the colors and photos but what I love most is how unique your site is, it really stands out from the pack with a wonderful sarcastic sense of humor ...which I love...I want to buy everthing on there. :rockon:

I laughed out loud at that line "Tame your inner Grumpy"

The girl I work with calls poop, grumpies. "Someone took a grumpy in the bathroom". LMAO...Thanks for the morning laugh.

The site is fun, easy to navigate. I didn't see any misspelling but then I wasn't looking for any.

(Actual colors may vary due to the handmade nature of this soap and my current mood while doing it.)

I just love this under the description of the Acid Trip soap.

Now ......if only I can get working on mine but I don't see it happening before the first of the year. It is up and running but no pictures, no shopping cart and totally outdated products.

Good Job Girl.

for some reason i couldn't get in through my AOL, but i did get in through internet explorer..well done! i even called a couple friends cuz i kew they would appreciate looking around and reading...we all love it!!!! i see your biz takin off girl! it's catchy, the colors, logo, and graphic stick in your head and that's key...

one thing tho...the solid perfumes...your pic...the perfume dupes don't have a tm or "type", so you might wanna change that with the big guys coming down on dupes lately. i know it says it in the scent choices, i'm just talkin bout the pic. kudos girl!