Let 'er Rip!

Grumpy Girl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spent my entire break during work looking at your site. It's absolutely FANTASTIC! I love it! Colors, pictures, layout, font, logo, verbiage... all work very well together. Love your packaging too!

I laughed out loud several times- now the guy I share my office with thinks I'm even more crazy. :laugh2: Hmm, the crazy girl is laughing at soap.... :yes:

Great job, you should be very proud!

LOVE your pictures- did you take them??

I haven't read anyones responses but I noticed an error on your price of:

Monoi de Tahiti

$8.95 $4.00

originally priced at 8.95..you have .95 on the first link

and the only other suggestion I have is on bath & body you only have 2 pics displayed...its when you click on them do you see you have other fabulous products..I would add more pics so people coupld see you sell lovely things like lotions/bombs etc... jmo tho

LOVEIT!

LOVE your pictures- did you take them??

I haven't read anyones responses but I noticed an error on your price of:

Monoi de Tahiti

$8.95 $4.00

originally priced at 8.95..you have .95 on the first link

and the only other suggestion I have is on bath & body you only have 2 pics displayed...its when you click on them do you see you have other fabulous products..I would add more pics so people coupld see you sell lovely things like lotions/bombs etc... jmo tho

LOVEIT!

\

Thanks, I looked at that and the way the price is shown with the strike through makes it look like $0.95 instead of $8.95. Good eyes!

I'm thinking of combining all the bath and body stuff into one major category so all the photos will show as you're thinking. Good idea and thank you!

\

I'm thinking of combining all the bath and body stuff into one major category so all the photos will show as you're thinking. Good idea and thank you!

I personally would like to see it that way, easier way to shop I think. It's a great and fun site. You can give yourself a nice pat on the back, you deserve it. Everything looks great........good luck!!

:yay: :yay: Okay, I think I've told you a million and one times that you stuff rocks, the only thing I can say now is that, I'm never going to have any money for co-ops nor swaps, all of it's going to the my addiction to your Grumpy Butter ( I love the Chocolate Latte :drool: ), and I want to try the solid perfume bars as well!!! Thank you for allowing me to enjoy my addiction in the comfort of pj's now!!!

:tiptoe: (Going to drool over the Choco Latte) :D

BTW, your site looks good and it's easy to manuever through the screens as well!!! Good Job!!

You had to ask, LMAO. Love the site. I did not eyeball everything, but I caught this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately 12, 1 inch bars.

The comma is incorrect. Reword as this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately 12 1" bars.

or this

Each log of soap weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 pounds each and will yield approximately twelve one inch bars.