Let 'er Rip!

Grumpy Girl

Okay, after many sleepless nights (which really aren't that unusual for me anyway) I think my site is 99.9% complete. It's opened anyway, mistakes and all. I'm ready for a few hundred sets of eyes to see if there are any silly mistakes, misspellings, etc. because we all know I can't spell to save my soul. ;)

Give me your feedback and thoughts, I'd really like to hear it!

http://grumpygirlcandles.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your site looks great Grumpy!!! I just always love to look at your stuff, its great and refreshing to see how unique and fun your things are. Congrats on finally getting your site "duct taped together" (that was funny...good one:grin2: ) I know you will do well, I'm so happy for ya girl!!:grin2:

Okay another post.....I absolutely love the pictures. Did you take them yourself? It makes it interesting to look at. I think I will be back to your site to buy some soap. The "gee your hair smells terrific" sound interesting.

:grin2:

Dawn

Thanks so much guys. I was trying to "grumpyfy" it with my humor, I hope it works. I had some help getting my thoughts in line for some of it for sure.

All the photos were taken by me except one of a tart warmer, and it's just a stand in till I get mine in from the co-op in a few weeks.

I've got a few things I need to work on, like the categories showing up on the page as photos only, eventually they will have wording underneith them to point to the different areas and be less confusing to navigate. I have to get my webmistress PA to help me. ;)