? About Bitter Creek South Billing

Hello all!

Does anyone know how long it takes for Bitter Creek South to bill you (if you pay by PayPal?). I ordered yesterday afternoon and haven't gotten an email with my invoice yet. I didn't even get an order confirmation email (although I did get a confirmation order number after ordering). I'm guessing they're closed for the weekend and will get back to me tomorrow. Any ideas? Thanks :)

I just got an order from them on Friday that I had ordered on Wednesday. I did not get an e-mail confirmation nor a shipping notice. Don't remember if I have gotten one in the past from them, since I don't order from them often. But I did get an invoice in the box, and of course the little slip of paper that tells you who pulled and packed your order.

I just got an order from them on Friday that I had ordered on Wednesday. I did not get an e-mail confirmation nor a shipping notice. Don't remember if I have gotten one in the past from them, since I don't order from them often. But I did get an invoice in the box, and of course the little slip of paper that tells you who pulled and packed your order.

That's very unusual for them. You might check your junk mail folder to see it the email went there.

I thought it was strange, and I had been keeping an eye on my e-mail just to see if it was shipping in time for me to have this weekend, and nothing. Got home Friday and it was on the porch. Seems like I have gotten notification before. I have had it happen before with my wax supplier, and she swore that I had been sent notification. I just chalk it up to getting lost in the internet mail somewhere.

I couldn't answer any questions about their shipping since I pick up locally. As for the invoices, I always received a Paypal invoice from them with the total the next business day and they always alert me when it is available for pick up... which is usually in the paypal invoice.

You might want to call them. I got a FedEx notice saying my items shipped yesterday (I ordered on Saturday). Good luck!

Thanks! I called them this morning, and they were great, somehow my paypal had slipped through the cracks. They thought they had sent it, but hadn't. Now I'm just waiting for that shipping notification!! :yeah!!!!!