4794 votive blend?

If you want a true one pour votive wax, the IGI 4761 does not need a repour, but it makes an ugly (imo) votive. It is a paraffin votive blend, and needs to be poured hot not to get jumplines. This is what I used before I discovered the 4794 votive blend. Yes, the 4794 does need a repour, but I only ever need one repour and they are nice and smooth and you can never tell that there was a repour involved.

Just follow the basic repour "directions" and you'll be fine.

HTH-:)

I've never quite understood the point of those "one-pour votive" paraffins. They all have melting points high enough to make a hurricane candle. In fact I made a hurricane from the one that Candlewic sells as a one-pour votive. Is that in case you have to ship votives to hell?

hmmm maybe it is

LOL...yep stinky and hot is what I hear too! I really like the 4794 even tho I hate to repour, it makes a nice, consistent votive. I have tried a few other waxes that made it awfully difficult to get a nice smooth votive everytime. Votives are just too much of a pain in the arse not to have a reliable wax.

I've never quite understood the point of those "one-pour votive" paraffins. They all have melting points high enough to make a hurricane candle. In fact I made a hurricane from the one that Candlewic sells as a one-pour votive. Is that in case you have to ship votives to hell?

ROFL! You're too much :laugh2: