Just Scent FO opinions

mysticglow

I'm getting ready to place an order with Just Scent. Has anyone used these FO's and what are your opinions? Any suggestions for fall / holiday scents from JS? TIA, Judy

Cranberry Spice

Christmas Mulberry

Grapefruit Vanilla Twist (has anyone soaped this one)

Jamaican Me Crazy

Red Mac Apple

As for holiday scents -

Apple, spice & holly has a nice light spice smell.

Amaretto Nog - smells wonderful - a nice warm smell- need to get more of this -

Chestnut and Brown sugar - nice brown sugar smell

Appleberry spice - not too much spice but a nice smell

Christmas Splendor - kind a citrus smell with other notes

spicy winter scentsations - high note of cinn but mellow

Christmas Cookies - smells like sugar cookies

I love the cranberry spice. OOB you smell more cranberry but when you put it in wax the pretty spices come out. Definately get that one. Have not tried the others.

edited to say. I put it (cranberry spice) in some MP soap and it smelled like it did OOB. the spices did not come out in the soap. I like it both ways though.

Haven't had a bad one yet from there. I don't think you can go wrong with what ever you choose. I have at least 25 of Becky's scents.

LOL. I can't say that about any supplier including justscent. The Pine Forest is truly awful. Pine Cleaner would be a far more fitting name.

e

The cranberry spice is wonderful - smells more cranberry OOB but the spice really comes through when you burn

I also love the Cranberry & Orange - it is a really nice Christmas scent. Smells like the potpourri my mother used to put on the stove.

The Christmas Splendor is very similiar to the Cranberry & Orange but I like the Cranberry and Orange better. It has more spice in the background.

Chestnuts and Brown sugar throws like crazy.

Cinnamon Cider is a great fall scent. I just got this one in and I love it. Throws well in 4627.

Christmas Spice is really nice. It has a touch of pine in the background, but the pine is barely there and just rounds out the fragrance.

Check out the Grand Scentral too. Lots of reviews on there. HTH :P

I love her scents as well. I did get a dud in my last haul. Calm Water in soy. It smells like old lady hairspary to me. :D

Chestnuts and Brown sugar is to die for. I normally don't like sweet bakery FO's but this one smells delicious. I used it in a CP batch and I swear I want to take a bite out of it every time I walk by it. :grin2:

Chestnuts and Brown sugar is to die for. I normally don't like sweet bakery FO's but this one smells delicious. I used it in a CP batch and I swear I want to take a bite out of it every time I walk by it. :grin2:

My thoughts exactly! Normally do not care for bakery/sweet, but that one is awesome!

e

Definitely get the chestnuts and brown sugar! It's incredible!! I really love the cranberry sauce too. Surprised at the throw on that!

I have a ton of Becky's scents, even more samples that I haven't tested yet.

Trish....have you compared Becky's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar to Angies? LOL..i'm still trying to wean myself off of that place :wink2:

If you use IGI 1343 you need to try the Cinnamon Roll with Vanilla Frosting. Wonderful throw in this wax and smells YUM. It is hard to blend though! I totally loved the Chestnuts & Brown Sugar you could literally drink it but I wouldn't advise it. Also the Mojito Coctail is really nice! :D If you like florals, which I don't but did like this one The Hycinth Chula Orchid, great throw in soy.

Well,

We use quite a few here, but I have to agree on the cranberry spice, cranberry sauce, and cranberry orange, outstanding! All three are just wonderful.

I think most of Becky's scents are wonderful, there are only a handful that don't work for me.

Others to give a whirl are:

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Creme de la Creme--love this one!

Totally Scrumptious

Cinnamon Rolls with icing (this one is wonderful)

Berry Buttercream

Cinnamon Cider--wonderful throw.

My special recipe egg nog--the best one yet.

My mammas blueberry cobbler

blueberry cheesecake

appleberry spice

cranberry cobbler

spiced apple pecan

cinnamon vanilla

Well, these are good ones for the holidays.....

Jordan