What Will Remove Liquid Candle Dye?

Well does anyone have information of a candle dye remover that can be bought at the store. Made my first pillar candle and needless to say its a bit messier than container candles and I managed to get dye on my hands, mold,shirt and jeans, I even managed to get some in the candle I know Peaks offers a dye remover, I was just curious if there is something someone has tried that worked from the local store I'm a 100% sure that this wouldn't be the last time I'll need it.

TIA

John

De-Solve-It....sold at Wal-Mart I know, not sure where else, works incredibly well. Takes up wax, dye stains, and jsut about anything else you may have, lol. You can also try a bit of FO, as like gets out like. WD-40 may work some too, but stinks awful, ugh.

ahhhh I feel your pain, did that the other day and again last night. Didn't get a chance to go anywhere to buy what everyone suggested, did have some baby wipes that got it mostly off my hands. Thank goodness I was wearing old clothes at the time. But I used the baby wipes and FO after trying several other things. Take my advice and don't use bleach or a product called muscle magic, will almost eat your hands away. :cheesy2:

I use eye makeup remover and it works great. As for your clothes...I have a few candle making outfits and they have oil stains on them, etc., and I find it easier to just wear them. If you don't want to do that...invest in a large apron (with pockets). Good luck!