Whipped Sugar Scrub

ladysj

I made this using Sara's Chocolate Bawdy Butter recipe and added a dab of cornstarch. Added a tbsp. of sugar I think it needs more, some vanilla & chocolate cake fo. Smells soooooo good. I'm going to try it after while in the shower and see also how it does after setting overnight see if it stays fluffy and doesn't set up hard. The only jars I had were these short mason platinum lid jars. Do you think they look okay? Thanks for looking. :)

sugarscrub.jpg

This is samplers for myself and my DD lol She's been wanting some more soooo bad. If it's anything like the last whipped I made I didn't have a dry snow flake on my legs for a week lol. The first one I made was straight cocoa butter with grapeseed oil it was great!!! Well this stuff is wonderful. It dries off really well and not leaving a real greasy feel. This combined with my Lavender/Vanilla soap I just made I didn't want to get out of the shower lol

It is a scrub I added sugar to it to make it into a scrub no sugar and it's a body butter. Do a search in the recipe section "Chocolate Bawdy Butter" and it should come up. As for the consistency it did turn solid so I'm going to have to play with it a little more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...