Ooooo, Im so happy!

I made a tilted layered pillar on Labor day, blue, ivory, then blue again, and scented it Blueberry Muffin! The next day I shipped it to my Father/Mother in law and they love it!!! My MIL was going on about how pretty it was and how good it smells...and how creative it was! My FIL was asking me how I did the layers...it was just awesome to hear someone tell me how good my candle is!!! And it was perfect timing apparently, she is making Mussels for dinner tomorrow night and needed a candle to cover up the stinch! LOL

Ahhh, now Im in the mood to make a candle! Got Astor F in there that I havnt touched yet :)

Yeah, I know, I used to post pics back when I first started..ya know, all the "fuglies"...and on top of them being fugly, the pic was always too dark to really see it. Guess thats probly not such a bad thing! But, it would be now that they're prettier and I want to show them off! I could take the pic but we dont have the picture program installed on our pc anymore. I wanna get a better camera anyway :)