Help renaming a scent

Tara

anyone here use Peppercorn from BCS? I want to rename it and need a coloring suggestion as well:undecided Pretty please;)

Here's a description of the scent from BCS A warm woody spice with top notes of melon and clove leading to mid notes of nutmeg spice and lavender wood. The bottom note is a rich sandalwood vanilla. Very popular men's fragrance!

I'm always amazed with the great new names people come up with. I've never tried before, since no one else has replied, what the heck, I'll give it a go.

Reading the description reminded me of the woods or a woodsy place. Since it's a popular mens fragrance I came up with these.

Forest Spice

Wooded Trail

Wildwood Spice

Timber and Spice

ok....I hope your not laughing! Good luck.

That's an awesome name!

When I was reading that description and was thinking of the poem, "The Road Less Taken".

So then should we call it the Robert Frost scent? or "I took the one less travelled by"? that is my favorite poem by the way, has been since the 4th grade. :) thanks for the memory! He also wrote another great poem Mending Wall, if anyone s interested in looking it up :)

Dat