Anyone know where I can find this . . .

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

pouch-juice-group.jpg

Looking for these. I did see them on someone's website and asked them and have yet to receive a response. Wanted to use them in my packaging. Thought it was a neat idea.

I just need a small amount. These are like $168 for a case of 1,000. Holds 10 oz of water. Unless some want to go in on these. I wonder how you close them. I'm actually looking for the ones with the zipper top. I'll do more research on the net. Thanks in advance.

Update - I called the company to see if they offer lower quantities on these, and the lady I spoke with said she may have an open box and if that's the case I can get it in quantities of 100 or 200. I hope this works! I would love to have these.

Guest EMercier

Almost, the ones I'm looking for have a plastic spout on it. I've seen those and thought about using it for sugar scrub. It might work better in the shower.

Guest EMercier

Thanks, I'll try that. I found some on a website that through a conversation between two others on here the place is closed, which sucks because they are in Ohio. I'm hoping they aren't closed. I'm sorry I don't know who Shannon is. I would sure like to ask her!

Guest EMercier

That's true, but I can't seem to find them anywhere else. I've been googling myself to death and asking jeeves without a decent response. If I get the ones in the picutre I've shown they come out to about $.16 each. I really don't need 1,000. I could also use more than 5. If there was a co-op, sorry I missed it. Also, I believe the person I was told that did the co-op is the same person I PMed without a response.

Guest EMercier

I am getting a sample shipped to me. They do have 100 and it would cost $16.80 which is not bad at all. They had an open box that I would be able to order from. I could get quantities around 100-200. I thinking this would be great for my body scrubs and shower gels. Just want to make things simpler for myself and people buying.