Update On Shop!

nayla40

Hi everyone,

Im finally able to tell you all that the shop is almost ready. Im not sure if it will be totally done buy the time I open. Im totally exhausted and Sore as um _ell. lol ..I have quit my job finally my last day was on Monday. Im feeling kinda iffy about quiting my job. But trying to do both the shop and work was just not working out.Saturday night Im have a Grandopening party with wine and some orderv'es(please don't spell check this one k) I can hardly even think at this point.lol..The news paper is goign to be there and also the radio station. My shop Name C&T treasures will be up on every sign throughout my City to welcome Me and my opening :-) I have over a hundred people showing up on the night of the party. I can't eat or sleep! What am I going to do? I dont want to be exhausted on Sat night . Sorry I haven't shown many pictures Ive just haven't had the time :-( Im taking the camera tommorrow so I promise you ill post them tommorrow night k . I want all of you to see the unveiling before the others.. You are the one that helped me along the way in good time and bad. You all gave me enough courage to continue this journey of mine .(I thank you all so Very MUCH too)I think you will all be very please of the results:-)I have about 30 more candles to make before Sat. So ill be at the shop by 3 in the monring so I can get started on them. Right now the time is 11.30 pm so m not going to get much sleep tongiht either. Watch for pic tommorrow night k .. I gotta get to bed. sweet dreamings everyone .. hugsssss Nayla

Hey T was just thinking about you and how excited you've got to be with the grand opening just around the corner!! Can't wait to see pictures, but you make sure you're ready first! I'm so excited for you. Sounds like Saturday will be a grand time!! Here's to a successful venture for you and C & T Treasures :D

Good Luck, have a good stiff drink and go to bed, I bet you are having a hard time sleeping. Can't wait to see pics and see how it goes, just forget about everything else for a couple of days and dream about all that money you will be making for the holidays. Take Care, at some point you will just pass out.;)

I was just thinking about you yesterday girl, and even posted a msg. on the B&B board asking about cha!! :D

Sounds like you're just about ready, sure you're tired and need sleep, but you should be fine through the weekend running on pure adreneline like you are. LOL

After the weekend, you'll probably crash and burn for a while. ;)

I'm soooo dang excited for ya, you ARE living most of our dreams, tooo cool, and can't wait to hear all about the GRAND GRAND opening, sounds soooo fun, and would love to see pics. of the shop, you must be sooooo very proud, and well you should be girl!!

Here's to much success and a smooth grand opening and TONS of sales!!!