what happened to 1343A

Lin

Well, I think you are wise for having a back up plan. I don't blame you and I wouldn't tolerate it for a minute either. There is always going to be people who get upset but you have to do what is right for your business. I know IGI had a following out with Yaley and for some unknown reason Genwax will not carry IGI. I've bugged um, but they won't do it, LOL. Hey, we will live :tongue2:

Glad I have one case left!!! Had it for sale in the classified but no takers. Dumb me hadn't had to order much this past few months and found that case in the closet. I have used another soy/pillar blend that I like so may go back to that after this is gone. Maybe even try out Peaks new waxes!

Glad I have one case left!!! Had it for sale in the classified but no takers. Dumb me hadn't had to order much this past few months and found that case in the closet. I have used another soy/pillar blend that I like so may go back to that after this is gone. Maybe even try out Peaks new waxes!

Oh oh oh!!!!

I told you where to find the stuff lol ... as the place is in your backyard practically lol!

I like 1343 it is what i use....but the last two time i cut into a slab same box it has had allot of water in it. I will try to find a supplier closer to me now (Topeka kansas if anyone know of one) and i will probably try Alans new wax.

We will all probable try his new waxes just like we all try his new FO's. And guess what we all love them so we will more than likely love the wax also.