Have you seen the Febreze commercial?

Jodie1011

I was just wondering if anyone had seen that Febreze commercial where the lady says she owns a candle shop (she’s smiling brightly and saying “this is my candle shop!”) but AT HOME she uses Febreze because candles are not always convenient around her family. It says you can get the same great scent, without the hassle of a candle. I was really surprised when I saw that commercial, and I actually stopped to rewind it to make sure I understood it correctly. LOL ;)

Guest EMercier

I saw that commercial and had seen it a few times before I actually listened to what she was saying. I had to chuckle to myself because that sounds like me. I'm not good with candles burning in my house. I've left the house with one burning, went to the movies and came back and it didn't do anything, but I was scared. I burn testers, but that's it!

Heh, most of the febreeze commercials are funny, I love the one with the stuffed animals face down on the carpet after she sprays it, but that one dosnt sound good. Febreeze is nice to remove the smell of baby urine from my matress and couch, but thats about it, the smell of it dosnt last more then 10 minutes. Is this the fabric scent remover or the air freshener?

That commercial is for Febreeze Scent Stories, not the spray. I haven't tried it so I don't know if it even compares to a candle burning.

Brandi

A friend of mine has this...and it smells pretty good. Of course it is a bit expensive to purchase up front....and I can't say I've seen "refills" for it. I also don't know how long it lasts, but it is a very cool idea and it does smell great. Of course I'd much rather burn my tart melts before using these!

I use my wickless candles.

I also have been known to leave a candle burning.

I was in the check out once and needed to do more errands but had to get home.It was even in a room with the door shut(cats) but still I was nervous.Took over another hour to do this and later had to go back to town to get the rest of my shopping done.