Questions for Open House ?

von691

I make tarts, votives, 8oz jar candles and am just getting started with B&B. What all should I have for this? I have tart burners, candle warmers and plan on giving out B&B samples.

Imformation what all do I need?

I make tarts, votives, 8oz jar candles and am just getting started with B&B. What all should I have for this? I have tart burners, candle warmers and plan on giving out B&B samples.

Imformation what all do I need?

When is your open house?

Personally, I would only offer what is tested, tried and true. That's really great that you are getting started in b&b, however, i wouldn't offer it at the open house unless it is available to purchase at that time. You could inform people of things you have in the works and what will soon be available, but I don't know that i'd offer samples of anything I didn't have available for immediate purchase. In my experience, people come to the open house expecting there to be "cash and carry" products.

My advice to you would be to present the products you do have and any accessories for them. You might even want to have brochures available with an insert of "up and coming" products as a way to let the peeps know you will soon have more to offer.

This is JMO of course. Good Luck.:)