Issaquah Candle & Supply-UPDATE

OMG OMG OMG! I got my pkg today and this crap is damaged!!! I got 2-5lb bags of Astorlite F, which come in pellet form. One of the bags was sliced open and half the bag was in the bottom of the box!! They also didnt wrap up my OK6228, just threw the slab in the box and shipped it out! Needless to say, the wax is filthy!!! How in the hell can I use dirty wax???? Im so freaking mad! I sent Jim an email asking for a replacement

No, I actually didnt take pictures cause i had it delivered to work and the pellets were coming out of the bottom of the box and my boss would have a hissy if he saw it, so i had to clean it up and i taped up the bag that was split open and put all the wax that fell out into a plastic bag....Im so upset! And I still cant get a hold of this guy on the phone! I sent an email, he doesnt respond to it by the time I get here tomorrow and offer to send me new wax, omg....im not gonna go there

Girl..dont do it...there are better places to spend your money! I swear I will never order from them again!!! This is just rediculous what they did. The damage was caused because of poor packaging...the slab wasnt wrapped, so it broke in transit and the edge of the wax cut a slit in the bag and spilled wax everywhere. All I can say is.......MORONS!!!

Yuck, and I was going to check them out when I get to Seattle later this month :undecided

Then again... if their prices are good it might be worth checking into. You'll see the condition before you leave with it and theres no chance of damage during shipping ;)

After reading everyone elses experiences, maybe it's not a good idea :o

I ordered one case of wax from them and I will never do it again. I was charged the cheapest shipping option available to me but then he shipped a cheaper method. Instead of giving me the savings he stuck the rest in his pocket. When I told him that option was not on the check out he just said it's in his policy he can ship whatever is cheapest. Well, that's good for him I guess? So in other words he kept the rest of the shipping money instead of giving me the savings! Fine by me......See ya!

I have ordered from them before, they got my order wrong some how, anyway, they owed me 3 or 4 dollars difference. They didnt seem to think it was a big deal. I did. Those 3 or 4 dollars had up!! Needless to say, I havent ordered from them since.

I'm still waiting on some samples I ordered months ago. Got an email saying they were moving or something, can't remember.

I best send another email. I paid for the shipping but the samples are free! (If I ever get them) It's been over 3 months now:undecided

I have to say that I have never had a problem with Jim and he has thrown in a bunch of different samples, but then I pick up from him. He doesn't have an actually store that you can go into to see the product. I know that he is usually around the office in the 4-6pm time frame as that seems to be the times that he calls me.

well I had ordered from them for awhile, but I got some wax one time and it was labeled something that I hadn't ordered. So when I emailed Jim, his response well it was probably labeled wrong, so just use it. I just didn't feel that confident that I was getting what I ordered.

I have ordered from them before, they got my order wrong some how, anyway, they owed me 3 or 4 dollars difference. They didnt seem to think it was a big deal. I did. Those 3 or 4 dollars had up!! Needless to say, I havent ordered from them since.

Well, I definately will never order from them again! I just hope they are decent about this whole thing and do whats right. They owe me some wax or my money for the wax, either way.

Just hope your package wasn't opened along the way as several of mine that I got from other people were and resealed, apparently because they weren't sure what was in the pkg. :rolleyes2 Won't even go into the one that contained oils and was smashed and damaged. Thankfully the oils weren't, but it's still irritating.

I received an email from Jim this morning saying that he is going to send me a new 5 lb bag of Astorlite F and a new slab of OK6228 on Monday. Im very glad to hear this, but Im going to be on the edge of my seat until the package gets here, hopefully not damaged this time.

Sometimes UPS drops a case and it gets dirty and broken!!!!!!! They just throw it in a box and deliver it to me as if I won't notice. Candlewic has been very good about replacing or giving me a credit if anything is wrong with my order. Donita

It was delivered Fedex ground and yes, the driver was a lil rough with the box Im sure, but I dont believe that is the reason for it being damaged. Had the stuff been packaged correctly, it would have made it here safe and sound. He's replacing it so Im going to stop complaining ;)