Shower Gel Base - who supplies?

mappam

I found lots of different suppliers for the Shower Gel Base - but don't know if any of them are any good? I have one I ordered and it doesn't lather real well.

Any suggestions for a good lathering. thick gel base?

Thanks so much for any and all feedback!

Care to reveal who you ordered from, so that I and others have the heads up.;)

I found lots of different suppliers for the Shower Gel Base - but don't know if any of them are any good? I have one I ordered and it doesn't lather real well.

Any suggestions for a good lathering. thick gel base?

Thanks so much for any and all feedback!

The Chemistry Store http://www.chemistrystore.com/ has several different formulations and I have tried and like them all. In fact I order the shampoo and conditioner for family use. You can get a 4 qt. sample pack for $22.00 and they have frequent sales. For now they are located down in Pompano but are moving to S.Carolina which I'm hating!! I have been spoiled by ordering one day and having it on my porch by the next day. They also have a nice variety of supplies for B&B

Blend HEB-Plus Herbal Shampoo, Bubble Bath, Bath Gel and Hand Soap Concentrate

Sheila, have you tried this base from the chemistry store? IT seems like it would be a good one, and b/c you can use it for many different applications, makes it a plus?

It says it has a high viscosity (lather) which is what the poster and most of us are looking for. ;)

Just wondering if you've used it and how it is?

Besides, it's a GREAT GREAT price. :D

When I get home I'll check it out. There is one of the multi uses that I like a lot but I need the bottle the check and see which one it is and yes I saw that price 2 days after I had placed an order:undecided I'll post later after I check the bottles.

Blend HEB-Plus Herbal Shampoo, Bubble Bath, Bath Gel and Hand Soap Concentrate

Sheila, have you tried this base from the chemistry store? IT seems like it would be a good one, and b/c you can use it for many different applications, makes it a plus?

It says it has a high viscosity (lather) which is what the poster and most of us are looking for. ;)

Just wondering if you've used it and how it is?

Besides, it's a GREAT GREAT price. :D

The Blend HEB Plus is one of my favorites because it is soooooo thick! You do need to add a bit of distilled water to thin it down but I love the way it doesn't get all soupy when you add fo . I also use the Blend 213 and Blend NBB (both are good shampoos) and the Blend BBC Bubble Bath isn't bad but I use the heb plus for bubble bath and shower gel etc.

I have used the Aloe Body Wash from BC and when you add fo it gets very thin.

Can you guys explain the "HEB" stands for? and the NBB? So who is carrying the best shower gel????:rolleyes2

The Blend HEB Plus is one of my favorites because it is soooooo thick! You do need to add a bit of distilled water to thin it down but I love the way it doesn't get all soupy when you add fo . I also use the Blend 213 and Blend NBB (both are good shampoos) and the Blend BBC Bubble Bath isn't bad but I use the heb plus for bubble bath and shower gel etc.

I have used the Aloe Body Wash from BC and when you add fo it gets very thin.

Has anyone tried the one from MillCreek?

I use the Soy Liquid Soap base from Mill Creek and sell it both as a hand soap (in a pump bottle) and as a shower gel (in a hanging malibu). Super easy and it's really efficient to make two *different* products at one time.

Thank you all so much for the feedback!

I just ordered some of the Pearlized Gel from KY (I also asked this question on another forum) and the feedback was great on this product.

Is it possible to add extra Sodium Laural Sulfacate (sp??) to an existing gel? The one I have now just does NOT lather and I hate to waste it. If I could add extra SLS then maybe I could use this product.