looking for mold

I'm looking for a mold and need help. I need a pillar mold that will hold a t-lite in the top. I need to make a unity candle. and I want to make the pillar with an embeded picture, then have the t-lite in the top of the pillar to burn. This way the can use the candle over and over. Seems like I have heard of this mold, but have no idea where to purchase it. any ideas?? Thanks

I'm looking for a mold and need help. I need a pillar mold that will hold a t-lite in the top. I need to make a unity candle. and I want to make the pillar with an embeded picture, then have the t-lite in the top of the pillar to burn. This way the can use the candle over and over. Seems like I have heard of this mold, but have no idea where to purchase it. any ideas?? Thanks
You can use any suitably-sized tinned metal mold. What you need is the plug that reserves the space for the tealight (it screws into the wick hole). You can get both from http://www.pourette.com.

You can makeshift one too, but getting say a tealight holder, placing it over a plugged wick hole, apply enough pressure say with a long chopstick or skewer while pouring in your wax. You'll need to keep that pressure going till it starts to cool though, and cooling can always be sped up with some ice around that section.