Votive repour temp?

I am using IGI-4794 for votives and when I did my repour I'm ending up with that darn nipple around the wick. I had in my notes (but can't find it now) what caused this and I'm thinking that I was doing my repour too hot. Is that the case and at what temp do you all do your repour? TIA Portia

I do my initial pour at 170 and my repour at 180, I find i get nipples when i dont wait long enough between my initial pour and my repour. Shrinkage continues after the repour causing them.

Wow, who would have thought you can have a clean conversation including the words shinkage and nipples.

I wait until the tops are completely cool (you can tell when they have a fairly deep well on top. (Found this was the trick when I left them overnight once before repouring) When I do the repour I heat the tops with my heatgun (to a thin melt layer) and then pour. This helps the tops to adhere and to eliminate a repour line. It works well.