Where's it gone????

Can anyone tell me what happened to all the topics under Tips and FAQ's for candlemaking. I went in there just now to look for some information on wicks for pillars, and everything is gone! There is only information on gel wax, container candles, and dyes..... There always used to be such good info.

WHERE AM I GOING TO GO NOW FOR HELP????? :cry2:

That the one I'm talking about...... but all the other headings are missing!

Those tips and FAQ's are only about gel wax, container candles, and dyes. What about pillars, and wicks, and all those other things not pertaining to the above. I used to go to that section to learn more about candlemaking. That's where I found out about wickpins. There is nothing there about making votives, pillars, tarts?!?!?!?

There used to be a whole bunch of topics written by "The Mod Team" giving hints and tips on all types of topic. That is what I'm looking for......

I don't know what happened to the threads. But you can still access the archives which have a TON of information posted. Go to Candle Making, there are a few threads that contain all the information plus! Check out tips for newbies, FAQ's, and suggestion chart. All three threads have more information that you can ask for. HTH

Well, I registered on "that website", and logged in, and the message board is exactly the same as this one. The only topic under Tips and FAQ are gel wax, container candles, and dyes. I don't use gel wax, I don't make container candles, and my questions are not about dyes. I'm looking for all the info on waxes, wicks, and general information on candlemaking. It was there last week because I started to copy some of the hints and tips into my notebook. I went back there yesterday, and gel wax, container candles, and dyes were the only topics remaining...... :sad2:

Thank you Donita, but that's not what I'm looking for. You used to be able to click on Candlemaking under the Tips and FAQ database section, and access a whole bunch of questions that someone new to candlemaking might ask. I found this one there for example: "Hugging" a candle? Yes, I know the answer to that one, but only because I saw it in that section. There were a bunch of other questions just like that, and I was in the process of making notes about them, and now they're gone. If you look here:

http://www.candletech.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5016

You will see that the hugging question was in the Candlemaking forum. Where is it now is what I'm trying to find out.......:confused:

OH MY GOSH - I AM SUCH A DUFUS:p

All I can say is thank goodness I have a husband who is a computer guru. The problem I've been having, is because my options for Default Thread Age Cut-off were set on the forum default, which obviously only sees threads from the last month, I'd guess. When we change the option to Show All Threads - THERE THEY WERE!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for trying to help. Sometime a dufus is just that - a dufus.......:D