AWWWW No bags for craft fair

Amylou

I hope someone can help me. I am packing up as I type for a craft fair this weekend in Utah and I went to get my bags out of my box (just moved to Idaho from Texas) and there is only 6 bags :cry2::shocked2: . I had tons of bags before I left Texas, but have no clue where they could possibly be. Is there somewhere I could go and just buy a box of bags to make it through this show. I think taking all my walmart bags is a little tacky and I need them now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Amy

Wal-Mart and Michaels both have bags. My wal-mart has them in the craft section and they carry white and kraft brown bags with handles (also have colored ones for the same price). Now, they are definitely more expensive than ordering bags, but they will do in a pinch. HTH :D

Guest ShellyRobyn

BTW.... welcome to Idaho. I'm in Garden Valley just north of Boise! Where in UT is the craft fair? I moved here from SLC.

Hope your the craft fair goes well for you!;)

I had to buy some from the local office max when I was out. They were more expensive than Sam's, but you have to have them. I agree with the paper sandwich bags at walmart. I buy those everytime I make a trip to walmart. They are great for wax melts and the 8oz jelly jars or tins. I have only purchased the ones with handles from the dollar tree and they are expensize. I am going to start only using the tshirt bags from sams.

Good luck to you!!!