Genwax Backorder

I made an order about a a week and a half ago at Genwax. One of my molds were on backorder. Well the guy from Genwax called yesterday and said it might take another 7- 10 days. Do you guys think if I ask they would send me a free FO sample for my wait? How many of you guys do this?

Oh and what scents do they have that are good so I know what to ask for?

Becky

Is it a special mold that only Genwax carries? There are definitely suppliers closer to you than Genwax, and probably cheaper too. I'd look at canceling my order altogether, and ordering from somehwere else, but that's just me. :tongue2:

I made an order about a a week and a half ago at Genwax. One of my molds were on backorder. Well the guy from Genwax called yesterday and said it might take another 7- 10 days.
By the way, if it's one of those tinned metal molds you're waiting for...

Genwax almost certainly gets those from Pourette and they should be geographically equivalent for shipping purposes. Availability, selection and pricing are better if you order them from the source.

I also like the molds from North Valley...... moldman@czone.net (1 877 818 6653)

He makes the molds for Yaley from what I hear. His name is Don and is very nice. His molds are very good quality too. Don't get me wrong....there are a lot that I have to get from Pourette too. (I am just looking at his catalog and see some molds that I don't have but want LOL).....guess I'll be spending some more money. Donita

Is it a special mold that only Genwax carries? There are definitely suppliers closer to you than Genwax, and probably cheaper too. I'd look at canceling my order altogether, and ordering from somehwere else, but that's just me. :tongue2:

Well I really like that mold. IT was a hurricane mold. The fools sent me the insert on time. So I'd have to send the insert back too.