the never ending label questions...

Jooniper

I have been using a high gloss label on the 8oz boston rounds for lotions, linen sprays and body wash......I am trying to get away from the body washes...anyway...when the lotion bottles are used as in squeezed or is it sqoze? the label crinkles up and looks ugly to me! I started using pumps for that very reason with lotions. I have a smaller 4 oz bottle that I have only given away to people because I don't want that to happen. What do you use on bottles that require a little squeeze?? Thanks!! Oh yeah and if I have to sell that dern body wash....does anyone have a method of waterproofing without actually buying the waterproof labels? thanks and sorry so lengthy!!

hmmmm never thought of tape...maybe I will give it shot! I just hate to purchase those darn waterprook labels. I really think I am going to stop selling body washes after this big fundraiser I am doing. I will try to sell people on my soaps instead!