snowglobe soap embeds

elle110

Just look at all these! http://www.medidermlab.com/soap2.htm Sorry, no Christmas ones. But where did they get them?? And here someone found some christmas ones. http://www.plumparty.com/partysupplies/17987.html But I'm sure they'll never tell!

I am wondering if you could buy the plastic ornament things or those small toy containers used for vending machines and fill those with water and glitter to make your own.

Sorry, I've become obsessed!

~Michelle~

I keep looking as well, no luck what so ever. I was Big Lots the other day and they even had some snowglobe soaps for sale and theirs had water in the globes. I don't understant it.

I am wondering, since Life of the Party makes the kits, couldn't we call them to see if they sell the globes seperately?

Michelle

OMG I saw those at Big lots the other day as well Michelle, well they only had ONE and it was pretty banged up, but I was thinking, "where the heck do they get these globes from????!" :mad:

Why oh why can't we find them anywhere?? It just doesn't make sense?? :(

Ok, I'm making it my mission to find these things, It's just driving me nuts, so along my search, I find this site http://www.soapandthings.com/c-42-embedds.aspx She doesn't have the snowglobe embeds, but she does have a lot of other cute ones. :D

What cracked me up, is I found that icecube mold that I have for making the soap crayons, and she's selling it for OVER $6!!! :eek: I bought mine for like $1.50 at Walmart!! :rolleyes2 LOL

Anyway, she's got some cute embeds for good prices, like the goldfish, she has for $1.45 for a dozen, which is pretty good.

JFYI

I found another site that has alot of things like oriental trading. They don't have any of the christmas water filled balls, but they do have a dolphin ball that is filled with water. I asked to double check. They do have 2 in christmas snow globes that may work. I think they may be too big and not leave enough room for soap. But here's the link anyhow. http://www.rinovelty.com/Search.asp?keywords=water&searchtype=ANY&page=6

~Michelle~

Ok, I'm making it my mission to find these things, It's just driving me nuts, so along my search, I find this site http://www.soapandthings.com/c-42-embedds.aspx She doesn't have the snowglobe embeds, but she does have a lot of other cute ones. :D

What cracked me up, is I found that icecube mold that I have for making the soap crayons, and she's selling it for OVER $6!!! :eek: I bought mine for like $1.50 at Walmart!! :rolleyes2 LOL

Anyway, she's got some cute embeds for good prices, like the goldfish, she has for $1.45 for a dozen, which is pretty good.

JFYI

did you see this one?1137.jpg

All the sites that offer those first dolphin balls, say they ARE water filled! ???

I've never seen those second ones, now those don't look they are filled with water-wierd!! LOL

I wonder if Life of The Party will let ya know anytime soon?????

I emailed the contact person with Life of the Party since they are the ones who make the snowglobe kits and I will also try to call on Monday.

elle

I got an email back today, they not only don't have the embeds but they don't make the kits any longer either. She was not forthcoming with info on where we could possibly find the embeds so I replied back asking her if she knew where we could get them.

**she will probably say Oriental Trading LOL**

This is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elle

Did anyone try calling the 800 # for Jean Charles Inc that was listed on the hgtv website? I e-mailed someone selling the soaps with the snowglobe balls and surprisingly, she e-mailed me back and said she got them from Jean Charles Inc and even gave me the #. I'll try calling tomorrow and see if they still have them. She said it's been 2 years since she ordered. Worth a shot. I'll keep you posted.

~Michelle~

• 1 year later...

Ok Girls I purchase 20 of the balls from jean charles, they are also the makers of Cubits soap and do private label for alot of the big companys, bath and body works included, I am trying to locate my old contact info and maybe we can get ahold of some more. I know they were cheaper the more you bought. If I get ahold of them I will ask them to give me another day or so to order and see what we can come up with , I found another link for the soaps , so maybe there is more then just jean-charles that we can get them from... here is the link http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture99/kilomax/product1.html

I think i like these more then just the snowmen but i will let you know if i find anything else new

Thanks

Paula

When I purchased them they were only $1 each,for up to i think 50 and went down from there, the people were wonderful to work with, and not hard at all to get ahold of, cant figure out what happened. I tried to find where i wrote the old info down but you know how that goes, put it where you think you will find it and it will never be seen again.

But you are right, they are out there somewhere. I about went crossed eyed yesterday searching the net. lol

I even contacted a snowglobe store to see if they had seen them anywhere, She emailed me and said I was the first that brought them to her attention and if she found a supplier she would let me know.

I will continue to see what I can do , if you come up with anything let me know and I will do the same.

Paula