Little Girl Soap

maryann

I know I'm getting crazy w/ these embeds but they are so much FUN!! My husband brought up a good point (which I thought of for a minute then dismissed before making it :P ) "how are they going to wash with it?" My kids use the fish embedded soap just fine. My nine year old LUVS it and its awkward like this one. I guess when your a kid those things don't matter- its just how cool something is that matters. FO is Pink Sugar (I LUV this scent).

[ATTACH]1293[/ATTACH]

bottom of soap (not sure if its real easy to tell but its green, I matched the doll's clothes to the soap colors - I'm big into matching everything :rolleyes2 .)

[ATTACH]1294[/ATTACH]

I had to put this in the freezer to get it out now its all sweaty. I'm still a newbie at this M&P business any suggestions on how to get it out w/out using the freezer? Does anyone use just cello bags to package? How do you get them in w/out sticking and making a film on the bag? I tried shrink wrapping w/ a heat gun and it looked horrible, not to mention it melted the soap before it would shrink the wrap. Any tips there? Sorry for the book w/ the pics.

post-119-139458379205_thumb.jpg

post-119-13945837921_thumb.jpg

Ok, that is to stinking cute, whoever made the little soaps with the dolphins and other fishies last week already has me hooked on them, I made 30 over the weekend, I have a 3 day show and I always like to have something for the little ones, sometimes I just give them away when I see cute little kids.

Where did you find that adorable doll?

Ok, I shrink wrap my M&P, I use the high heat and just keep hitting it then pulling away and the soap won't melt. You can also use cellos but you have to be careful putting the soaps in and they have to be dry as not to leave a gooey mess.

I have that same mold and it is a pain to get things out of that is why I do most of my bars in loafs then cut, I hate those little plastic molds. You can try putting in freezer but not leaving in long at all or just let the soap set up naturally and when it is hard push like heck to get out.

HTH

Michelle

That is sooo adorable! I just can't see any little girl being able to resist it! :)

My M&P sweat too when I first take it out of the freezer and unmold it. I just let it sit in the open on a paper towel for a few days to a week and it dries out fine. Maybe that'll work for you....

Added: It's also suggested to wipe excess "sweat" off and spritz with alcohol. When the alcohol dries it's not supposed to sweat again.

That is adorable........to bad I do not have a girl

:cry2: Same here! Even though I think God knew what he was doing when he gave me my three beautiful sons, I wouldn't trade them for the world! (at least not at this moment :tongue2:).

I got this girl at the Dollar Tree! I seem to be going there alot lately for these kind of things, probably more so because I'm way out in the country and the Dollar Tree is the closest at 8 miles away. Nothing's next to me like it use to be and that's hard for a shop-a-holic like myself. I choose this girl because it said something on it about bath time fun, it came w/ tiny accessories but I chose not to use them for choking purposes. Thanks for all the nice comments. I picked up some Pooh Bear Characters to embed and sell w/ a towel set I bought on one of my binges- that's next !! :grin2:

Maryann,

I went and got the squirters from the Dollar tree for the adorable soaps you posted a couple weeks ago. They had a lot of stuff, and the bags I got had 6 fishies for $1. The little girl is to cute, I love her.

The Dollar Tree can be quite and addiction for me as well. and I live around a lot of big stores. You just never know what you will find there.

BTW, several websites are selling those little fishies for embeds and charging close to $5.00 for 4 of the squirters. What a rip off

Michelle

:cry2: Same here! Even though I think God knew what he was doing when he gave me my three beautiful sons, I wouldn't trade them for the world! (at least not at this moment :tongue2:).

I got this girl at the Dollar Tree! I seem to be going there alot lately for these kind of things, probably more so because I'm way out in the country and the Dollar Tree is the closest at 8 miles away. Nothing's next to me like it use to be and that's hard for a shop-a-holic like myself. I choose this girl because it said something on it about bath time fun, it came w/ tiny accessories but I chose not to use them for choking purposes. Thanks for all the nice comments. I picked up some Pooh Bear Characters to embed and sell w/ a towel set I bought on one of my binges- that's next !! :grin2:

OMG that is just tooo dang cute, and I swear that dollie looks JUST like the Barbie brand Kelly doll. :D Yep it does.

I HAVE to make those, if you don't mind me copying you that is, but I just don't know how a little girl could pass these up without begging her mama or daddy for one-easy sell!! $$$$$ :D LOL

Ok, it may be called the DOLLAR tree, but I guarantee I spend waaaaaaaaay more there than a dollar, and almost on a weekly basis, since you just never know what they'll get in that they didn't have before. LOL

I didn't even think to look for little toys to embed, and ya know, I've got all that soap coming from Abbie's SFIC co-op-oooooh I can hardly wait *she says while rubbing her hands together and giggling wickedly* ;)