Have you heard?

LOL Biz,

They are HEAVENLY and work so well in Soy too. I hear that they were the first to have Pink Sugar and have THE best PS around. I've never smelled the real thing, but got a WSP dupe. It smells ok, a little on the half, but if SW is better, I'll be a-buyin'! But you know how rumors are in the candle world.

Mys,

Girl, I'll be selling off a few kidneys, so if a few people turn up in tubs full of ice after a keg party you'll know who the hostess was.

Before I would need my tax return just to buy a 4 oz bottle.

WOOO HOOO FO Lay-A-Way here I come!!

LOL! :cheesy2: You are too funny girlie.

I would sometimes have to try to control myself on that site. Then I realized, I am female~ I have no control when it comes to shopping!

Great for the instant gratification factor~ bad for my credit card. I often wonder how many times I need to have a few cocktails before opening these bills....:rolleyes2 (where is the DUH emoticon?)

I used to be a shoe and purse diva. Look at me now... UGH!

I just ordered some samples from them yesterday AM and a few pounds of the Black Raspberry Vanilla with the samples. I just hope the order comes in quicker than the first order. It took 17 days to get my order the first time. (This is my 2nd order)

I LOOOOOVE the smell of the be-delicious perfume and had to put a sample of that on my list along with a few other interesting ones. They have lots of cool bottles and other packaging that I have ordered.

Bruce

Mys,

You have to be the smartest woman I have ever met! That idea is ingenious!

You are cordially invited to join

Mystical Angel

and

Indescent

for a

Open Your Bills Cocktail Party

Please BYOB as I'm sure Mystical and I will have already

depleted whatever we should be sharing

Bring your biggest bills and strongest liquor!

RSVP...

ROFLMBO!!!!!! You guys are to much,,I am laughing so hard I can hardly type,,LOL,,Looks like I will be sleeping in the kitchen with my candles because I just bought some stuff (thanks Terrica) from there,,,DH will be mighty upset,,,But I will make it all betterrrrrrr LOL Im bad,,,,:rolleyes2

Mys,

Mystical Angel

and

Indescent

for a

RSVP...

LMAO!! :D:D:D

I have to tell you Indescent, you are truly one of the funniest, most witty people I have encountered in a LONG long time. I love it! You totally rock.

Don't ever change, the world is a better place with people like you in it.

Oooh.. cocktail party! Just what the doctor ordered. Where do I sign?

(famous last words.... LMAO)

I definately think we need a cabana boy..... This is the ideal girls night out!

Rock on sista!

ROFLMAO Carrie!!

Let's see...I think for situations that call for numerous balance transfers need 2 apple martinis, 3 sex with a virgins, and 1 mexican glow worm.

My fair Mys,

I have not any cabana boys, however, I did just order some from the mail order catalog. Fresh and home grown from La Isla Bonita!!!

Got a few guys in loincloths laying around though. With plenty of fans and grapes.

BRING ON THE BILLS!!

And girl, I have absolutely no intentions on changing! Too many people hate me this way, and I ain't even pissed them off enough yet.

I just ordered some samples from them yesterday AM and a few pounds of the Black Raspberry Vanilla with the samples. I just hope the order comes in quicker than the first order. It took 17 days to get my order the first time. (This is my 2nd order)

Update: my order will be here by fedex sometime friday. Thats only 10 days after I put in my order so the orders are going faster than they were this spring I guess. All the other companies I ordered from on the same day I got last friday. I hope I get some good smelling samples, some of the sample prices are in line with sweetcakes stuff. ACK!

Bruce

Update: my order will be here by fedex sometime friday. Thats only 10 days after I put in my order so the orders are going faster than they were this spring I guess. All the other companies I ordered from on the same day I got last friday. I hope I get some good smelling samples, some of the sample prices are in line with sweetcakes stuff. ACK!

Bruce

I was thinking earlier...didn't I put another order in for some samples somewhere? Where is my order? Glad to know they are a little slow on the shipping. I had forgot who the company was...I order so many samples...it is becoming an addiction!

Mys,

Mystical Angel

and

Indescent

for a

RSVP...

I don't drink but I wanna come to this party, I'll make myself some Shirley Temples and be high on life.....you are sooo bad... I mean that in a good way. :P:yay: