# of tables

How many tables do you use at a show?

Right now, I am using two, but it is not enough. Granted, I have one table for candles/warmers/tarts and one for jewelry. Well, I am planning on expanding my candle line by adding in other candles accessories (i.e. wick dippers), aroma beads, air freshners, etc. With the extra table, I could show more of my warmers, etc.

Do you think three tables is too much for a 10 x 10, in order to prevent a cluttered table or should I only offer these new items on my site? I think that these items can only help me because they would be the cheapest. My tables already have layers and risers, so I use my space pretty well.

Let me know what you all think.

I usually use two tables and set them up in an L shape. This way I have a ton of space in the back for inventory. I set up a shelving system to make my product easier to get to and pretty to look at.

Here is a not so good picture of hubby and I in my booth. Boy was he making me upset...he didn't want to take this pic and I was yelling at him through my teeth...Can you tell? LOL

AmySueBooth.jpg