Acid Trip aka SW Karma *CUT PHOTOS!!*

Grumpy Girl

Okay, I'm shooting for a really psychedelic swirl for the soap I'm doing for the SW swap, and came up with this one. My scent is Karma, so I'm going to call it Acid Trip (Thanks PA!). I did a 7 color swirlie. I hope I can duplicate it for the other mold. :D

karmaswirlie.jpg

Okay, finally.

It's a lot more muted than the original. This will be the last time I do a negative water discount on any soap. I didn't think it was ever coming out of the mold. The cut photo is a combo of three batches, including Acid Trip and the second Karma photo I've posted. I'm not really happy with it, but then again I'm a perfectionist.

karmacut1.jpg

karmacut2.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is absolutely amazing Sharon. I love the name too. Awesome color choices for that FO. Now, tell us how in the world did you manage a 7 color swirl?

Thanks guys! It's been put to bed.

The 7 color swirl isn't a problem as long as the FO doesn't accelerate. 7 dixie cups and an ITP swirl. I wouldn't dare try this one with a floral... well, maybe I would once.

The 7 color swirl isn't a problem as long as the FO doesn't accelerate. 7 dixie cups and an ITP swirl. I wouldn't dare try this one with a floral... well, maybe I would once.

Unbelieveable, 7 color swirl and ITP, no less. Awesome, spectacular, magnificant and gorgeous. Girl, that soap better be in the SW Soap Swap!!!! Lol, I can see you trying it in a flora....at least once!!!! :highfive: