Suppliers Who Offer Free Samples

Sara

I just received my FO order from Nature's Garden today and for the very first time I got a free sample...but it wasn't an FO sample. It was a little sample packet of soap scented Dewberry. It was kind of strange though...the soap was the size of Dot's candies...actually, even smaller....I received about 10 of them. I mean I appreciate a free sample, but all I can do is smell it...because I don't know how I'm suppose to use soap this small. LOL If anyone has a clue as to what to do with soap this size...please let me know.:confused:

MMS does but its not always an FO .

Also Brambleberry sends free samples too.

I didn't know SFS started to send free samples. That's too cool. Now if they would just get coconut peaches and milk back in stock.

Uhh... well, they used to send them. Maybe she stopped? Or it was sporadic. Don't quote me on that one. :P

Oooh - I forgot about BB sending samples. icon_highfive.gif

Hey Fern,

If you have a dollar tree anywhere around, check by the scungies (sp) and you might be able to find the ones that have an opening in them (they are shaped like a tube, but same material). Put all you're little soaps in there, and close end and see what type of lather you get out of it! :cool2: Let me know if that works for ya. HTH

Steph in tx

Do you have to request these....because I have NEVER gotten a free sample and have ordered from them several times....always over $50:(

I ordered from them a couple weeks ago over the phone, and the rep told me every new customer gets three free samples with their first order. I did not know that either. Good thing she asked. Maybe if you order through the internet somehow it is not stated with the first order.HTH

Oh yeah, it was bittercreek north

... I send some kind of freebe with any order over $10.00

Me too. Since I like getting the free sample, I like giving them ;)

I think you do have to ask for the sniffie at BCN, however last time I didn't ask and got one, so who knows. It was a nice surprise, though!!

I love getting the 3 free samples from JS....Except .... After I try them out I order 16oz bottles on my next order!!!!:laugh2: I'm going broke!!

It is nice that you get a couple free. I then test new scents that I normally would not try if I had to by at $2.50 a sample... Her scents throw so well in soy!!! My cutomers are loving it cuz I have all these new scents ion my candle line now!!!!

Very smart business move giving out free samples!! :o

Oh yeah, As far as BCN and their 1/2 sniffie sample, I think its almost a waste since I can't do much with only 1/2 oz. :undecided

I agree with you. There really isn't much you can do with a 1/2oz sniffie except, well...sniff it. :rolleyes2