Anyone use this?

AngelaVA

I did a CO-OP on these many moons ago on the old CT. I got them from Lee Valley. The small ones are really small. I don't even think a tealight would fit inside one of them. I ordered size G. They do have a bit of a sharpness along the edges, be careful. They give fast and reasonable shipping as well.

You can find them here:

http://www.leevalley.com/gifts/page.aspx?c=2&p=44948&cat=4,104,51084&ap=3

post-245-139458379215_thumb.jpg

Hey, before you guys order, check this place out.

http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/PROD/storage-metal-container/SDA3-1640

6.97 for a case with 40 tins.....

I couldn't believe my eyes on the price. I ordered 4 sets. Just ordered so can't tell you more.

I don't know whether to hug you or yell at you ;)

I'm thinking I may get a couple of the 20 peice ones instead. Only $4.97 each and the little tins are 1 1/4" instead of 3/4". Found a few other things there too. My checkbook definitely hates you :D

There are a few more threads on these down further. I had the 40 peice case and hated it. The edges on the case are sharp and the tins are tiny (smaller than a tealight). It was a pain to pour into them and keeping track of which was which was a pain too. I switched to using tarts in 3x4 zip bags and putting them in a plastic case (pencil box or fishing tackle box). This works much better for me. However, I know there are people on here who use them and like them, so I guess it is personal preference. BTW you can also get them at some craft stores in the scrapbooking section.

I don't know whether to hug you or yell at you ;)

I'm thinking I may get a couple of the 20 peice ones instead. Only $4.97 each and the little tins are 1 1/4" instead of 3/4". Found a few other things there too. My checkbook definitely hates you :D

LOL MS DUCK...QuackydeQuack.....:D

My checkbook hates me too.

I also found more things on there that I just couldn't live without....

hey if your gonna yell at me? Could ya do it tomorrow morn around 5am so I get up? lol lol