hello from Italy

cybersix

Hi Sabrina, welcome to the board. :cheesy2:

Your candles look lovely. Its nice to see that we are getting more global members. From what I understand it is not easy to obtain candlemaking supplies in Europe. We do have a few Europeans on the board, Ange and Manolis come to mind. Perhaps they could share where they get supplies.

Hi Sabrina, welcome to the board. :cheesy2:

Your candles look lovely. Its nice to see that we are getting more global members. From what I understand it is not easy to obtain candlemaking supplies in Europe. We do have a few Europeans on the board, Ange and Manolis come to mind. Perhaps they could share where they get supplies.

Thank you very much, I hope I'll find Ange or Manolis.. maybe I could write a post for them?

I don't know rest of europe but here in Italy seems that candlemaking is not so diffuse.. maybe If I start sell my candles I'll become famous!! :laugh2: (just joking)

bye bye!

Hi.....thanks for sharing your candles. They look great. You have to start somewhere and this is a great forum board.....lots of helpful people here. I am sorry that you don't have access to all of the supplies that we do. I guess if you want something bad enough, you will find a way.....and I think you do.....(smile).....gook luck and let us know how you are doing. Donita