hello from Italy

cybersix

Hi, my name is Sabrina, I'm italian, so please forgive me for my english!

I make candles form my own, and they're not perfect.. but I wanted to show you some of them and maybeall you "scientist" could tell me something about! I've not named them, they are non scented: in Italy there's no way to find all kind of waxes and materials as I see on american site.

Thanks for looking at my job. All of yours candles are great!!!

hear I go:

(sorry, photos are ugly)

post-1267-13945837918_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458379183_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458379185_thumb.jpg

Hi Cybersix, I loved your candles, especially the draped one. The colours look good together. Jo

Hi, my name is Sabrina, I'm italian, so please forgive me for my english!

I make candles form my own, and they're not perfect.. but I wanted to show you some of them and maybeall you "scientist" could tell me something about! I've not named them, they are non scented: in Italy there's no way to find all kind of waxes and materials as I see on american site.

Thanks for looking at my job. All of yours candles are great!!!

hear I go:

(sorry, photos are ugly)

Hi and welcome to the board, it really is a great place to learn lots. I have the same problem as you finding good supplies :undecided

All your candles look good, I especially like the colour of first one :cheesy2:

Hi ajl, my problem is I can find only one tipe of wax, the manufacturers don't even write the MP.. the molds (I use plastic molds) are exphensive.. colors too.. non to mention fragrance!! I found great USA and UK sites, but if they ship in Italy shipping cost raises a lot.

And I don'even know things like "the best wax to make pillars"!!

This site is wonderful and all of you with yours work gave me beautiful ideas!

bye for now

Hi and welcome. I love the colours of your first 2 candles - they are beautiful. I live in Australia and understand what it is like to only have one type of wax and how expensive it is to have things delivered from overseas. In just the few months I have been making candles more things have become available in my country so maybe the same will happen for you in Italy - I hope so. Please post more pictures of your candles as I would love to see them. :cheesy2:

Hi and welcome. I love the colours of your first 2 candles - they are beautiful. I live in Australia and understand what it is like to only have one type of wax and how expensive it is to have things delivered from overseas. In just the few months I have been making candles more things have become available in my country so maybe the same will happen for you in Italy - I hope so. Please post more pictures of your candles as I would love to see them. :cheesy2:

Thank you very much!

I'll post my candles, when I'll find the time to make them!!:cheesy2:

They all look wonderful - good job! Welcome to the forums!

We've got lots of different forums - we have a "General" one for questions, this is the Gallery to post pictures (and keep on doing it!), and we also have a Business section to talk about selling and packaging and labels and stuff.

Looks like you are having a great time experimenting with different techniques :)

They all look wonderful - good job! Welcome to the forums!

We've got lots of different forums - we have a "General" one for questions, this is the Gallery to post pictures (and keep on doing it!), and we also have a Business section to talk about selling and packaging and labels and stuff.

Looks like you are having a great time experimenting with different techniques :)

thanks for the welcome and for explanation!

I have to learn a lot, and this seems the right place!