NEW Lips Balms

maryann

JUST HAD TO SHARE this boring thread...... I'm crazy (no comments from the peanut gallery) I know but I'm so EXCITED :yay: about my new flavors: Candy Apple, Cappuccino (w/ coffee butter), Pink Lemonade, Peanut Butter'n Jelly, and Green Apple/Granny Smith Apples.

I'm EVEN MORE EXCITED about the fact that I FINALLY, after trying SEVERAL things for way over a year, found a waterproof label that will stay on my balms.

:whoohoo:Doing the happy dance *getdown* ~ Doing the happy dance *getdown*

[ATTACH]8635[/ATTACH]

See I told you I was crazy :cool2: you would be too if you lived my life :D !

post-119-139458410476_thumb.jpg

Great presentation. I heard Oregon Trails has new lip balm flavors for the holidays as well. Eggnog, Pumpkin Pie and Butter Pecan are a few I am dieing to try.

I think I'm only going to order JUST the eggnog oh yeah and the Margarita, Jose Cuervo type. She really does have some AWESOME unique flavors. :yes:

Aw shucks TB ...... you KNOW I'm just plain C-R-A-Z-Y!!!! :Werd:

I'll do a plug for Elements Bath'n Body http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34543.

Tammy's labels are PERFECT for Bath products. Here's what I used for the Lip Balms http://www.elementsbathandbody.com/5x175-Waterproof-INKJET-Vinyl-Label-pr-410.html . My DH put one balm to the test and the label stayed on GREAT!

Hey you're not crazy-getting a perfect label is definitely something to jump up and down about-I know how frustrating labels (ALL labels in my case) can be. :rolleyes2

Sooo, how much you sellin' those for? I'd be interested in some for some holiday baskets I'm gonna do up.

Hey you're not crazy-getting a perfect label is definitely something to jump up and down about-I know how frustrating labels (ALL labels in my case) can be. :rolleyes2

Sooo, how much you sellin' those for? I'd be interested in some for some holiday baskets I'm gonna do up.

Michelle I tried to pm you BUT your box is full (your as bad as me-LOL). If your interested just pm me letting me know how many you would like. I'll be adding a few more holiday flavors as well in a few weeks. I'm so addicted to balms.:cool2:

Great presentation. I heard Oregon Trails has new lip balm flavors for the holidays as well. Eggnog, Pumpkin Pie and Butter Pecan are a few I am dieing to try.

Me too! :drool: We should split some bottles! LOL

Good job on the new lip balms! I am a lip balm flavor junkie ... sigh! :o