How much spent on containers!

LiDa

Hey everyone!

I thought this may be an interesting thread!

Just wondering what everyone spends on containers lets go with monthly!

Do you ever find yourself buying and never using what you bought!

Very bad habit!

Well, this month I spent $200 on restocking my containers, however I got free shipping so I feel better!!

NEXT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I have tons of containers I've never used, but now I just stick to apothecary jars and well...I have a pallet of them in my garage...lol Now I don't buy any other containers and have to worry about going through the testing phase, especially if I might not be able to find them again. LOL

The only jars I haven't used are the 1.5oz hex jars that I order earlier this year. I thought I play with them some but haven't done it yet.:tongue2: I bought them in a co-op.

The mason jar I buy at Big Lots and Dollar General. I buy about 30-60 cases at a time. When they don't bring them back, I have to order from Fairway Glass. Then I've got freight charges to pay!:undecided

The only jars I haven't used are the 1.5oz hex jars that I order earlier this year. I thought I play with them some but haven't done it yet.:tongue2: I bought them in a co-op.

I hate these little buggers. They burn too hot IMO....and they are too expensive....and people would rather spend the extra couple bucks for a much larger size. Sometimes they do get the cuteness factor though....but I don't know, I don't like them. I'd rather the 4 oz and 9 oz hex jars....but I do love square masons, but I've only used those for smelly jellies (I bought them at wsp when they had a wicked sale -- they were about 35 cents each).