Joy wax

Hey everybody. Just a question...tried the search, but it didn't come up, so...Do you use joy wax and if so, can you tell me the pros and cons? It sound good, but just wondered how much paraffin is in it and does it burn clean? They did say that you could mix soy up to 50% max. with it. How does it wick? I need something for the 8 oz. sq. masons and so far my 100% soy has been a big 0. Thanks for any info. Beth

Hey Terrie,

I was going to give her that information...LOL You are fast!! I received my kit but I haven't been able to make the candles yet, but I was extremely pleased with their products that I received and their service!!!

I am just waiting to get the candles going. They have food grade paraffin in it I believe is what it is. Here is their link.

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/JW-1

HTH!

Veronica

Hi Terrie! Not trying to be critical, just curious. I tried to get NG to give an estimated soy % and they refused. Just wondered where you got the 98%? I don't know if I really care the % if the burn is good and the scent throw fine except that I would like to mix my hard to wick soy with something that will still burn ok. Thanks. Beth

Hi Terrie! Not trying to be critical, just curious. I tried to get NG to give an estimated soy % and they refused. Just wondered where you got the 98%? I don't know if I really care the % if the burn is good and the scent throw fine except that I would like to mix my hard to wick soy with something that will still burn ok. Thanks. Beth

I emailed for that same information and was e-mailed back by Dreama to tell me that the manufacturer of the wax won't disclose that info. How funny that they used to print. :P Now though, it makes me wonder if any of the %'s have changed? :undecided