What is the largest fundraiser you have done?

islandgirl

I think, don't know, but I believe Kimbery holds the record! Can't remember what the count was 5,000+ but the picture were amazing!!! I think her whole house got taken over!:D She can can ROCK! Maybe someone can post those pics from the old boards. With her permission, of couse.:wink2:

Yep I think Kimberly does hold the record on that. Those pictures were amazing.

I don't really know the number of candles-it was jars, votives and potpourri bags, but they handed in $17,000. It was an entire school, 2 seasons ago. I gave them 40% of it back as their share. That was a crazy season, we had another school hand in half that amount a week later, and another group hand in the week after that. During all this, I had delivered my baby pre-mature, and he was still in the hospital in the ICU unit. I had my mother, brother, Granndmother and friends all at my house pouring with my husband, and me giving them directions over the phone. It was very intense!

Guest EMercier

I would love a fundraiser like that! I did a small one for my mom's church. Their quiz team was needed money for a trip. Wasn't that big, but I'm hoping it gives me exposure and they can use me in the future.